Dark Dark

Noticed a few word errors, like the guy two comments before me pieced everything together quickly, simple gameplay but it's okay for what it is.

JackAstral responds:

Thanks- I've fixed up most of the typos now, I'm pretty sure.

Slender Survival Slender Survival

Very good concept and execution The atmosphere was well designed and so was the life system. The graphics were good for a pixel game. The only thing I would have changed is a sprint button. Other than that near flawless pixel game.

Brunodev responds:

Thanks Azimov. Yeah the sprint code is pretty much ready. We're just making some final tests until we can actually launch the update. Thanks for your review!

The Reward - The Game The Reward - The Game

Doesn't even load

Self Defence 101 Self Defence 101

This is an amazing submission, great artwork and animations, plus it's good to get that info out there.

Elf Story Elf Story

Good game. Glitched at ogre though could only dodge once before the dodge areas didn't register.

Mysterious Mayhem Mysterious Mayhem

Not bad at all. Could use some heads up about the falling stalitites (sp check).

BLOB: Escape from Lab-16B BLOB: Escape from Lab-16B

Not bad, a great concept with decent puzzles, lacking a little in the graphics department but with a little more work has the potential to be the next Spewer!

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

Well done indeed, graphics are great, mechanics (what little there were) are great, dude getting eaten was hilarious, I tip my hat at this splendid April Fools Day joke. As a side note, maybe continue working on it as an actual game?

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Found a glitch, if you hire the teamate called undefined with a NaN cost value, you have infinite cash

Israeli Ninja Israeli Ninja

Not bad, could use a little more challenge to it.